How the USSA Supports Athletic Programs
• High performance athletic programs including high-level
coaching, sport science and sports medicine
• Elite athletic programs
• Athletic development
• Coaches education
• Club development to support over 425 USSA clubs and 30,000
• Athlete academic support and career development
FY14 Financial Highlights
• Revenue trends continue to increase, recovering nicely from the
2008-09 economic downturn.
• Sponsorship revenue continues to grow, with net revenue
for third consecutive year.
• Private giving through the U.S. Ski and Snowboard Team
Foundation reached record levels in FY14.
• Financial support of athletic programs continued to increase
in FY14, a positive trend after bottoming out in FY10 after the
• This fall, the USSA, in partnership with RallyMe, announced
the launch of “USSA Crowdfunding”, a groundbreaking funding
platform exclusively for USSA member athletes and clubs.
The website USSA.RallyMe.com, is the next step in the USSA’s
dedication to provide more state-of-the-art tools and programs
for its athletes, parents, teams and clubs — 95 of whom raised
more than $500,000 last year on RallyMe.com